Want bigger chest and back? There’s a workout for that. This workout focuses all on major muscles groups of the upper body and can be used as a part of your two-day split program.
Start with a warm-up. Performs number of reps suggested in each set for each exercises. Go heavy on the weight. Take 120s breaks. Finish each exercise set before moving onto the next one, unless you’re in a superset.
Upper Body Workout
Low impact such as stationary bike or elliptical: 5 mins
- A1: Incline Bench Press 12-14x, 10-12x, 8-10x, 6-8x, 6-8x
- A2: Let Me Ups 12x, 12x, 12x, 12x,
- B1: Weighted Pullups 10-12x, 10-12x, 6-8x, 6-8x
- B2: Pushups 20x, 20x, 20x, 20x
- Decline Press 8-10x, 8-10x
- Seated Back Row 8-10x, 8-10x
- Pullovers 10-12x, 10-12x, 10-12x,
- Standing Barbell Shoulder Press 15x, 15x, 15x
Stationary Bike (set it to interval training): 16 mins